Consulting Structural Engineers
Orange County, CA Office Phoenix, AZ Office
27201 Puerta Real #300 4742 N 24th St., Suite 300
Mission Viejo, CA 92691 Phoenix, AZ 85016
(949) 248-8588 (480) 503-8850

Specializing in the structural engineering of wood framed structures with the objective of producing clear and concise structural plans and details saving time and money at the jobsite.

Restaurant Partial Project List

Click on Project Name for More Detailed Information

Project Name Location Description
Your Project Anywhere in California or Arizona! Restaurants you want done right!
Carl's Jr. (20603) Blythe, CA This is a new restaurant, approximately 5,540 SF.
Carl's Jr. (20606) El Centro, CA This is a reconstructed restaurant, approximately 4,110 SF, replacing a similar restaurant which had burned down. Although the intent was to replace the damaged building with an identical footprint, the "challenge" was the code changes, particularly with changes in the restroom requirements and ADA requirements. It was hoped to save the existing slab. Although this was technically possible, it was not from a cost-effective standpoint and the contractor eventually replaced the existing slab.
Arby's (20835) Orange, CA This restaurant, approximately 1,918 SF, consists of remodeling of an existing commercial space converting 60% it to an Arby's restaurant and the remaining 40% for adjacent commercial tenants.